CLS are hosting a forum for the global FX community to discuss developments in both the onshore and international markets.
- Trading developments in offshore and onshore markets and policy considerations for continued stable expansion in use of RMB internationally
- Risks inherent in FX (counterparty/ credit, liquidity and funding, settlement) and developments required to support continued RMB growth and international use.
- RMB products and infrastructure developments required to support continued growth
- Legal considerations in promoting greater use of RMB
Over 300 industry professionals, representing all areas of the financial industry. Paul Vigna, author and markets reporter at The Wall Street Journal, and Michael Casey, author, Senior Advisor at MIT Media Lab, and former senior columnist at The Wall Street Journal, deleivered keynote address. Event delegates included c-suite and senior executives from ISITC’s member firms who hold a wide variety of roles in both business and operations.
The themes will include:
- Innovation for efficiency & ease of doing business
- Engaging in Governance & Ethics: What matters today - what is important for tomorrow
- Focus on Regulation & Tax - what else?
Have you considered all the risks?
With the industry placing increasing significance on the funding of securities transactions and currency hedging within a portfolio, it is important you protect your investors from the largest single risk associated with currency trading: FX Settlement risk – the loss of a principal should a counterparty default. Come and speak with us on stand 30
at the ALFI Spring Conference.